Butter Chicken is one of those classic indian take away dishes.
1. Marinate 200g boneless chicken breast pieces cut into chunks with 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste for 15-20 minutes.
2. Use 50g Butter Chicken Seasoning add milk slowly to create a paste. (Can also add cashews/almonds if you desire).
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté chicken for 12-15 minutes on medium heat. Set aside when done.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon. oil in frying pan and add 1 cup tomato puree and cook for 4-5 min.
5. Add Butter Chicken Paste and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Add sautéed chicken, 2 tablespoon butter and 1 cup of water. Simmer on a low heat for 5-6 minutes until the gravy thickens.
Made in Australia from Local and Imported Ingredients.
Dehydrated Vegetables, Spices, Milk Solids, Salt, Sugar, Tomato Powder,Turmeric, Rice Bran Oil, Herbs.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MILK OR DAIRY PRODUCTS.
|PRODUCT NAME: Butter Chicken|
Serving Size: 10g
|Average Qty per Serving||Average Qty per 100g|